Anyone else think there is an over saturation of home decor Instagram accounts?! I’m noticing some really interesting tactics these new accounts are using to gain followers. It is less about the content that is being shared and more about the numbers. My goal is to be authentic on Instagram, not follow other accounts just to unfollow as soon as they start following me. I only follow accounts that I genuinely want to watch them on their journey and get inspiration from their posts!
My favorite home decor instagrammers in no particular order are below! Most of these accounts don’t follow me back, but since I am genuinely interested in what they are doing, that is all that matters! I am so inspired by all their projects!
1.@nestingwithgrace Brooke is so inclusive and encouraging. She is such a great decorator and she shares real tips and tricks for the everyday person. Love her account so much!
2. @ceciliamoyer Cecilia is also building a house and it is has been fun to watch her journey.
3. @hartley_home I’ve seen some great DIY inspiration on this page.
4. @jessicamadisonhome Jessica is such a fun person to watch and I love her style.
5. @beautifulchaos.home Professional renovators and designers at their best!
6. @thefarmhouselife I love watching Kori decorate her authentic farmhouse!
7. @cottonstem Erin is so genuine and I like that she mixes a little fashion in with her home decor.
8. @ourfauxfarmhouse Some of the best DIY projects I’ve seen are on Holly’s account.
9. @idreamofhomemaking Her specialty is putting together a great focus wall in each room.
10. @lilypadcottage She has the prettiest lake house in Michigan!